Sunday, July 22, 2007

You Got Your Buda in My Pest!

Hello true believers, it's yet another rainy Monday and I have some quick updating to do. I've got two projects for my International Investments class that we have to finish up by Monday and Wednesday respectively. I will probably blog about my return trip through Malmö soon and my ramblings around town and to Odense, once I get those things done.

In the meantime it is my proud duty to inform you that I will be headed to Budapest for a relaxing five night, six day stay starting on Thursday. I have a take home final I will receive and complete on Wednesday night and then Thursday morning I am off to the airport. My final exam is on Thursday afternoon so it works out quite nicely for me.

I was getting a little worried since Budapest is currently going through quite a heatwave. Yesterday it topped out at 100 degrees, with temps of 98, 89, and 96 today, tomorrow, and Tuesday expected. Oof-da! However, the expected temperature on Wednesday is a near perfect 78 degrees, which will hopefully stick around after a while. At least Budapest seems to cool off greatly at night. If the last couple days are any indication it looks like it drops anywhere between 20 and 40 degrees at night. Either way I'll pack for both.

More posts coming soon I promise!

1 comment:

m said...

Ok, You have to go to one of the bath houses - they are fabulous. You also have to go to Heroes Square and the Parliament, and of course you MUST climb to the top of the St Mathias church. The view is breath-taking!!!