Monday, July 2, 2007

New Facebook Account

Hello, everyone. After being harassed endlessly I have finally joined Facebook. The ISUP program is using it as the main platform for sharing photos so a lot of people around here are on it. Right now I am uploading my photos so far but it takes a looooong time. You can access my profile (and hence my photos) by clicking on the links below. This post will be updated over time as I add more photo albums. BTW if anyone knows how to create a public link to all of your photo albums please let me know.

ISUP Barbecue (2 photos)
Midummer's Bonfire (3 photos)
Long Ass Walk Through Copenhagen Part I (64 photos)
Long Ass Walk Through Copenhagen Part II (45 photos)
The Amazing Race (25 photos)
Folk Dancing 101 (7 photos)
Tivoli (37 photos)
Frederiksborg Slot (51 photos)
Kronborg Slot (33 photos)
Canal Tour Part I (60 photos)
Canal Tour Part II (21 photos)
Ich Ben Ein Berliner I (55 photos)
Ich Ben Ein Berliner II (62 photos)
Ich Ben Ein Berliner III (5 photos)
Sachenhausen Concentration Camp (42 photos)
Trip to Stockholm Part I (57 photos)
Trip to Stockholm Part II (57 photos)
Trip to Stockholm Part III (38 photos)
Trip to Malmö (22 photos)
Random Photos from Copenhagen (15 photos)
Christiania (5 photos)
Cruising Around Copenhagen Day (25 photos)
Day Trip to Odense (21 photos)
Budapest - Day 1 - Part I - Géllert Hill (60 photos)
Budapest - Day 1 - Part II - Danube Night Cruise (22 photos)
Budapest - Day 2 - Part I - Buda Castle I (59 photos)
Budapest - Day 2 - Part II - Buda Castle II (59 photos)
Budapest - Day 2 - Part III - North to Aquincum (56 photos)
Budapest - Day 3 - Part I - Basilica of St Stephen (38 photos)
Budapest - Day 3 - Part II - Andrássy Ut & Hősök Tere (41 photos)
Budapest - Day 3 - Part III - City Park (22 photos)
Budapest - Day 4 - Part I - Margaret Island (31 photos)
Budapest - Day 4 - Part II - Obuda (46 photos)
Budapest - Day 5 - Parliament Tour & Sechenyi Baths (31 photos)
Budapest - Day 6 - Hungarian National Museum (22 photos)

1 comment:

m said...

Welcome to 2007!