Friday, August 3, 2007

Back In Business

Hello y'all, I have been back in Copenhagen in a couple days and finished my second exam yesterday. Right now I'm cleaning my place and and starting to pile things up for packing. I haven't quite decided what to do over the next couple days but I'm sure I won't just sit around in my room all day.

I have a lot of adventures to write about, I think I should create a few more posts over the next couple of days (Budapest, plus Malmo, Odense, Christiania, and generally running around) . For those that knew that my baggage was left in Vienna, it has been delivered and all is good. Other than that I have been trying to process the news of the I35 bridge collapse in Minneapolis. For those of you that don't know where the bridge is or where I live it is about a mile from my condo. I used to drive on it all the time going when I traveled north and walked close to it when going to school. It's going to be really weird going back to see it. From what I can tell from here, it is has been front page news for several days and obvious the hot topic in Minneapolis.

Other than that I am pretty excited to be going home, as there are a lot of things I've been missing (sorry William, not work hahaha). I've talked with a couple people here about it, but I think there is a certain point for everyone when you go someplace where you either want to go home or start setting down some roots and I think I am at that point. I'll be glad to sleep on a real bed with real covers, have access to a gym, catch up with friends, and other stuff. I found a couple of Danish students who are coming to Minneapolis in the Fall so I'm going to help them out once they arrive, and have considered turning that into an ongoing project. I'm sure there be lots of new adventures to tell you about soon.

Anyway, posts about Budapest are coming soon! Hold your horses people!

No comments: